- Schools will receive SuccessMaker Licenses to support the number of students indicated in their NEF Agreement.
- Schools are required to use GP or SM (or both).
- Pearson will provide training on how to administer the GP Licenses.
- The goal for each GP school will vary based on the school’s intent of using GP. Academy Directors will formulate goals with the assistance of the NEF GradPoint Mentor, which will be measured regularly and reported to the Mentor and the STEM+ Academies Operations Manager.
- Success will be measured based on the number of students meeting the school’s goals.
- Schools will receive Stipends and Incentives to support the GP program.
- Schools will submit midyear and end of year summaries of the GP program implementation.