Digital Literacy Licenses
- Schools will receive Digital Literacy licenses to support the number of students indicated in their NEF Agreement.
- Schools are encouraged, but not required, to use the Digital Literacy course.
- NEF will provide instruction on how to administer the Digital Literacy licenses.
- The goal is for students to pass the Digital Literacy course with a grade of 80% or better in each of the three course areas (Computing Basics, Living Online, Key Applications).
- Students will receive NEF Certificates of Completion from within the course when they pass the course.
- Students have unlimited attempts and time to finish the course.
- Schools will submit midyear and end of year summaries of the Digital Literacy program implementation.