- Schools will receive Incentives funds that may be used to motivate student performance in any of these services. The amount will be indicated in the NEF agreement.
- Schools or ADs will purchase incentives with their own funds throughout the year, and be reimbursed at the midpoint and the end of the year.
- Academy Directors must submit an itemized invoice showing the description, quantity, unit cost, and total cost of each items, as well as official receipts or invoices for each item. The invoice should show the address and payee information for the reimbursement.
- Incentives will be reimbursed after receipts, invoices, and program summaries have been submitted.
- The NEF will review the invoices and receipts and send reimbursement promptly.